Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday, August 31

I really had too many plans for today.  I wanted to sleep in, meal plan, go grocery shopping, clean the house, paint my toenails, grade 45 papers, grade 110 notebooks, write lesson plans, watch a movie at the theater, and go to a family get-together/dinner.

Yeah, I don't think I can fit all of that into one day.  I will try to get a lot of it done though.  To my chagrin, I think I'm going to have to cut out the movie. This makes me SO SAD since that was the one thing I was going to do for ME.  I guess the grocery shopping and meal planning are also for me, but those are sort of necessary.

I could not decide today whether I liked this outfit better with or without the cardigan, but I decided to wear it because I'm not crazy about baring my shoulders.

Blue Dress: LOFT
Brown Belt: ??? This belt is so old that I don't remember!
White Sandals: Sanuk

Necklace: Again unsure--it is also super old
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State
White Cardigan: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment