Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19

Today was a long day.  It started with a District Breakfast at 7:45, then a District Inservice until 11am.  Then we were free to eat lunch (we also ran a quick errand to Walmart for things for our classrooms), and then pictures for our IDs.  Then we worked in our rooms until 4pm.  I also had a leadership team meeting in the afternoon to attend.  Finally, we had Open House Night tonight.  The students seemed very pleased with the new school.  It really does look amazing!

Dress: Target (I found this gem on CLEARANCE!)
Bracelet: freebie from Victoria's Secret
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Heels: Kohl's (also a clearance find!)


I could lie to you and say I wore these heels the whole time today.  The truth is, I wore them to the morning inservice, took them off and traded for ballet flats all afternoon, and returned to the heels for Open House.  No way could I survive more than an hour in those things if I had to stand and walk around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment