Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday, August 17

I am feeling lazy today.  I woke up early to get my hair trimmed, but other than that I have just been finding excuses not to get any work done.  I am just so tired today!  One of my dogs kept me up all night because he was sick.  I kept having to wake up to clean everything.  He seems to be better now though, so maybe I can sneak in a nap!

NOTE: This is a regular maxi dress.  It's not a fit and flare.  It's not pleated.  I hate that it looks weird in this photo!
Maxi Dress: monteau from Marshall's
Shrug: JcPenney
Neon Belt: LOFT
Neon flats: Kohl's

Trimmed and sleek hair: Too bad I never take the time to do this to it every day!

I have other plans for this dress.  I'm thinking red accents or leopard print.  I could even do some pattern mixing with my dotted denim top.

No comments:

Post a Comment