Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday, August 24

I did something I've never done before in my entire life:  I mowed my yard.  I know, sounds stupid.  But I felt like She-Ra when I was done; I was absolutely covered in sweat.

After that workout, I showered and got ready for a day in town with a lady I work with.  She's new to the area and needed some time away from the school.  I was happy to go into town; I'm always up for shopping!

Top: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Necklace: Kohl's
Sandals: Sanuk

I got the inspiration for buying a pendant necklace from Outfitposts.com.  I love her style!  

While I was in town, I returned my torn blazer from Wednesday and bought a new one (a different brand this time!).  I also got a few things at Old Navy, including a plaid shirt, a plain white button down, and an army green dress.  So excited for fall to get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment