Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday, August 14

Today was the first official inservice day at school.  I spent the morning working in my room with my student teacher and the afternoon in a staff meeting.  I calmed down a crying new teacher, smoothed over a hairy situation with another teacher (separate situations), and problem-solved with multiple colleagues regarding our space issues.

I wore a cardigan in the afternoon and brought a jean jacket with me since this morning it was super cold.

Dress: Banana Republic
Blue Tank: Goodwill
Bubble Necklace: Kohl's
Sandals: Sanuk

Here it is with the jean jacket.  I liked it better without.
Jean jacket: Old Navy

I got asked at work today if I'd lost more weight--by a male teacher.  So this dress must really flatter me because I definitely have not.  In fact, since last spring I've probably gained weight.  I had a lot of stress this summer.  SHHHH--don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment