Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to School Shopping: Outlet Mall

Yesterday was so much fun!  I enjoy shopping with other women.  They understand the process, unlike my very loving, very sweet husband.  He doesn't complain, but he just isn't much help.  A girlfriend will tell you if something does not look good.

I went into the shopping with a list of things I wanted to buy.  I am including my list, highlighting the things I still want to find.
tanks/camis in white, cream, black and navy
pencil skirts in neutral tones
white belt
brown braided belt
leopard belt
army jacket
moto jacket in black, white, or grey
leopard scarf
sweater-like cardis
flat ankle booties

Here's my haul, broken up into different pictures so I could fit it all in:

This photo is half of what I got at the Loft outlet.

Camis (white and cream): BOGO, $10/each
Grey pencil skirt (hard to see in this picture--it's the darker spot): $27
White spotted calf hair belt: $14.99
Neon yellow belt: $9.99

Pink and white cap sleeve sweater: $5.99
Blue crochet dress: $39.99
Long gold necklace: $18.74
Long mint necklace: $18.74

Then it was to Ann Taylor Outlet and Banana Republic Outlet:
Black tank (BR): $5.10
Leopard belt (BR): $17.49
Beige sweater (AT): $24.99

This wasn't actually at the outlet mall, but I did stop at Maurice's to get the army jacket I had been salivating over!
It was BOGO 50%, so I got both the grey cardi and the army jacket/blazer for $30/each

The J.Crew factory didn't have much this time around (it seems like either I love everything in that store or absolutely nothing).  But I did find this gorgeous necklace.  It may be my new favorite.  It has the beautiful rose and light grey stones in it that make it look so elegant.
With my teacher discount and the 50%, I paid about $18.

Now to save up my money for some ankle booties.  So excited for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment