Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday, July 31

I am excited to meet up with some teacher friends to go "back to school" shopping at the outlet mall!  It is supposed to be a little warmer today than the past two days, but I wasn't about to try and figure out a different outfit for today even though I am wearing long tights.

Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Flats: Kohl's
Belt: JcPenney
Monogram Necklace: gift from a friend

Sometimes you just have to show your curves instead of trying to hide them!  Have you ever had an outfit planned and then the weather changed?  Did you stick to your original outfit or did you have to scramble to find a completely different outfit?  I am of the mind to keep at least the main idea of the outfit even if I have to add a jacket or tights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment