Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday July 26

It was raining today, so the weather cooled off considerably.  I got to wear jeans!  It made me so excited for fall weather.  Don't get me wrong; I LOVE summer.  I think I'm just glad it's soon coming to an end.

School starts soon.  As such, it's getting time for back to school shopping.  I plan to share my finds as I shop the next few weeks.  Today I went to Altar'd State, one of my new favorite stores.  It is a fresh, fun little boutique-type shop that reminds me of a Francesca's but with more selection.  Also, part of their profits go to charity.  That's something I can get behind!

Here's some photos of the store:

The Dressing Room Mirror

The Dressing Room: LOVE the pillows!

I tried on this dress.  It didn't fit :(

I bought the following while I was there:
This dress (nearly identical to the one above) DID fit!

The top I bought was this exact one, but with navy embroidery

A bracelet similar to this one

Okay, not this EXACT one, but a top very similar to this

A cardigan very similar to this one



And, finally, here's what I wore today:

Top: Express
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Necklace: Kohl's
Flats: Kohl's




No comments:

Post a Comment