Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday, July 19

After dropping my husband off at the airport this morning, I spent the rest of the morning on styling this chambray shirt:

Gap

I think I could wear this shirt with just about anything else in my closet.  I had fun trying it on with about 30 other outfits.  I decided to wear the outfit below today.  I like this skirt, but it's hard to find a shirt to go with it.  Just wearing a white shirt seemed too plain.  Wearing a brown shirt kind of made me look like poop (can you tell I'm a teacher?  hehe).  But pairing it with this shirt helped to make it work.  Or at least I think so :)

 White Shirt: Marshall's
                                                                    Skirt: Kohl's
                                                                               Necklace: Wet Seal
                                                                         Bracelet: Target
                                                Sandals: Icing (they originally had jewelled feathers attached to the top)



Any suggestions on how else I could style this skirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment