Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday July 16

Yesterday I was not feeling well at all.  I couldn't hardly move.  Thank goodness today I feel so much better!  

I don't have any plans for today, but I decided to pull out this dress I haven't worn in over a year.  I bought it at a little boutique in Oklahoma that has since gone out of business.  I loved the rose pattern and the grey and white just seemed so classic.  It originally came with a little pink ribbon, but I have a couple of different colors I switch out so I can change the look.  It is hard to tell in the photo, but the dress has cap sleeves and almost a sweetheart neckline.  It drapes so well.  I paired it with the white sandals to dress it down a little.  You could definitely dress this up by turning the ribbon the other way and wearing heels.  

Notice how, on the left and in the middle, I wasn't wearing a tank top, but on the right I have one on.  When I first put it on, the cleavage showing wasn't bothering me.  It's summer after all!  But it only took a few moments for me to feel a little uncomfortable.  And I don't do uncomfortable.  So I grabbed a matching yellow tank to put on underneath.  Much better!  It does change the look to be much more dressed down.

Dress: To The Nines
Bubble Necklace: Kohl's
Sandals: Sanuk

No comments:

Post a Comment