Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday July 27

In less than a month school will be starting again.  AGH!  The time has flown so fast!  And today the high was 72, so it even feels like fall.  I was excited to try a layered look today since the weather was so nice.  My husband and I went to the farmer's market and then to a sidewalk sale that was being held downtown.  I bought a couple of items because I couldn't resist and then I bought a birthday gift for a close friend.

Here are the items I bought:

This bracelet was so cute made from little beads but in chain link!
From Mustard Seed

A blue-gray leopard print scarf--can't wait to wear it in the fall!
From Mustard Seed

I tried to show how long it is, but couldn't get the whole thing in the picture!

I got a few compliments on my outfit today.  I can only figure it was the layering.

Tank: Unsure where I got it; it's REALLY old!
Dress: Merona from Target
Polka-Dot Denim Shirt: Sonoma from Kohl's
Belt: JcPenney

This is the monogram bracelet I bought yesterday at Altar'd State
Necklace: It's a silver-covered sand dollar I bought in FL

Sandals: Sanuk
I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of my new nail polish (ignore my ugly feet please).  I finally got around to re-painting my toenails and tried out this new polish I bought at Wal-Mart.  It's Maybelline Color Show in Polka Dots.  It looks fuchsia but comes out more of a cute pink color.  The dots really come out just the same as they look in the bottle.  I love it!  I might try layering it over some fuchsia polish next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment