Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday July 18

I was at a loss for what to wear this morning.  Not because I had "nothing to wear" but because there are so many options in my closet right now, I didn't know where to start to put together an outfit.  That's when I got on the internet to check out some of my favorite fashion blogs to see if that would give me an idea.  And it did!

I got this outfit inspiration from Audrey at Putting Me Together.  She had on a bright pink dress with blue jewelry and neutral shoes.  I do not own a neon pink dress, but I do have a fuschia one.  And I do not have any blue jewelry (yet), but I do own mint green items.  And I had a pair of neutral flats.  I love it when I don't really have to think to put together an outfit!

Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Dana Buchman (I think it came off a pair of jeans I bought)
Flats: Vince Camuto from Dillard's
Necklace: Wet Seal
Bracelet: Target

Please don't compare my outfit next to Audrey's.  She's way cuter than I am! 

I love the sleeves on this dress, but I still feel weird every time I put it on because it sits low on the hips, which is definitely not a part of the body I want/need to emphasize.  Plus, as all summer dresses, this one feels a bit short.  So if I were going to wear it to work, I'd have to pair it with a cute pair of tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment