Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday July 21

I didn't mean to sleep in this morning, but I did.  This left me very little time to get ready for church so I just threw on this dress, added the necklace and shoes, brushed through my hair, added some mascara, and was on my way.

My mom gave me this dress and it is a size small.  It is amazing how sizes sometimes don't matter at all.  I wonder if they really mean anything if I can somehow magically fit into a size small.

Dress: Vera Wang at Kohl's
Necklace: DIY; I pulled the charms off of one necklace and saved the chain from another one
Sandals: Payless (Montego Bay Club)

There isn't much to this dress, but I love the color.  This picture doesn't accurately capture the kelly green that it actually is.  I may one day add a gold belt to it and see what that does.  There are some days when simplicity is best, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment