Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday July 17

I needed an outfit today that would go from a meeting to working from home on the computer, to having a family member over for dinner.  I'd had this shirt and cardigan combo in my head for a while, and today I pulled it out.  But what to wear on the bottom?  I chose the black maxi as pictured, but after looking at the photos, I decided that, even though the maxi skirt is cute and comfy, it did not look right with the rest of the outfit.  So I changed into cropped jeans instead.  I liked that look much better.

What is it about maxi skirts?  They are like a girly-er/more acceptable form of sweatpants, I guess.  But they definitely looked as ugly as sweatpants with the top I'm wearing today!  That's a note to self.



I look so dowdy in this combination! It's a surprise the husband didn't say anything!  But who am I kidding?  The husband was probably excited that my outfit looked like it matched today.



Sandals: Merona from Target
Top: very old and the tag has worn out, so I'm not sure.  I think it could be I Heart Ronson from JcPenney.
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Black Maxi: Marshall's







This looks so much better with jeans!
Cropped Jeans: Rockstar from Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment