Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday July 28

After church, I spent about three hours going through old handouts, sorting through binders, and generally making a bigger mess before I could get it all sorted out.  I'm guessing another three to four hours and I will have it all done.  And I can sigh a big sigh of relief because of it too!

I love this skirt, but I snagged it a few times on my desk at school last year.  I'm hoping it's not too noticeable!  Also, I'll need to remember that the belt is not the best choice for this outfit.  I didn't have a white belt though (not yet anyway; I just ordered one from Target).

Yellow Top: Merona from Target
Gingham Skirt: Gap
Bubble Necklace: Kohl's
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State
White Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Looking at this picture, my hair looks a hot mess.  You'll have to excuse it!

No comments:

Post a Comment