Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday July 24

Today was one of those perfect days: it didn't get above 82 degrees, there was a light breeze....it was awesome!  I got to go on a walk with friends in the morning and then my husband and I took a trip into town to try a drive-in restaurant that makes its own root beer.  Then we walked the city gardens.  A beautiful day.

I had forgotten that I even owned this dress until I started going through my closet to get rid of things I don't wear/don't like anymore.  It's a great summer dress.  I would just need to put a tank on underneath to make it work appropriate.

Dress: Kohl's
Shrug: JcPenney
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

I tried something different with my hair today.  I had this scrap piece of ribbon that closely matched the colors in my dress, so I weaved it into my braid.  What better time to experiment than the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment