Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday July 25

I am loving the fact that the weather has cooled off.  And by cooled off I mean a high of 83.  I'm just happy I don't melt when I leave the house!  Today is going to be a chill day.  We aren't going anywhere and I need to get some organization finished on my school/classroom supplies.

In going through my closet, I remembered this top and skirt.  I'd forgotten I'd owned them and I'd never thought to put them together until now.  Unless I can figure out a way to fix the elastic that is in the band of the skirt, I don't know if I will keep it.  The elastic is bent or twisted or something and no amount of trying to fix it or iron it will help.  I'm tempted to cut the elastic out and try a DIY fix with a new piece of elastic.  I don't know if I'm crafty enough for it though!


Top: PacSun
Skirt: boutique in OK (closed now)
Necklace: francesca's
Bracelet: Target
Sandals: Sanuk

Please ignore the little bandaid by my necklace.  I have an autoimmune problem and I get spots that need a steroid sometimes.  For the past few days, I kept covering it up with my top or some well-placed concealer, but today I gave up and decided it needed some real medicine.  

If anyone has a great idea for solving the elastic problem, let me know.  I could use some help figuring out how best to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment