Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday, July 29

Confession: I haven't left the house today.  In fact, I didn't get ready until about ten minutes ago.  More embarrassing?  My father-in-law dropped in during his lunch break and I had a mess of classroom materials all over the living room I was attempting to organize.  All while wearing shorts and a t-shirt that probably looked like I was still wearing pajamas.  Oh well.

Confession #2: The "pants" I'm wearing today are actually running tights.  Shhh, don't tell anyone!  I have real tights I own, but since I wasn't leaving the house, I decided to put on the much-more-comfortable running tights.

The weather today is so cool (high of 74), that my outfit really looks more like fall than mid-summer.

Running Tights: UnderArmour from outlet
Sweater: Sonoma from Kohl's

Coral Wedges: Payless
Blue Animal Print Scarf: Mustard Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment