Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday July 23

I'm not planning on leaving the house today.  That's why I wore shorts.  Wouldn't want to waste a really good outfit if no one was going to see it!  After putting this on and taking the pictures, I realized that the stripes on this shirt are exactly the same as the stripes on the dress-worn-as-a-top that I wore yesterday.  I didn't notice it until I uploaded the photos.  Oh, well.  You'll have to forgive me.

Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Lee from Kohl's
"Necklace": scarf I bought at the Art Show at the school where I work; handmade by a student
Flip Flops: American Eagle from Payless

For the "necklace," I took a scarf and knotted it at various intervals and then tied it around my neck.  Nothing super fancy to it.  I liked it better than wearing a necklace because a necklace just seemed too formal for the t-shirt and shorts I was wearing.  I'm excited to be getting some use out of it.  I liked how the color mimicked my shorts today.

Anyone else like me who worries about wasting a perfect outfit on a day when you don't go anywhere or see anyone?  I can't be the only crazy one out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment