Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday July 22

Today I went on a walk with a friend and her baby.  I enjoyed it, although I sweated so much.  It was brutal out there!

After that I got cleaned up and my husband and I headed to town.  He had something to drop off for work and I needed to get a few things at the mall.

I ended up buying two new necklaces at Francesca's because they were having a buy one get one half off sale, and I can't resist sales!  I also went into a new store that just opened in the mall: Altar'd State.  I think that store is going to become my new favorite.  I kept walking around telling my husband, "I like this, and this, and this, and this..."  He, not really caring about clothes and definitely not wanting me to buy any more, was patiently nodding.  I think he's a keeper.  :)

Top: (really a dress) Old Navy
Belt: JcPenney
Skirt: Marshall's
Sandals: American Eagle for Payless
Necklace: Wet Seal


I would not have put the top and skirt and belt together by myself.  A friend over at GCOGH suggested I wear the dress as a top instead when I complained that it was too short and too tight.  DUH moment, right there.  I used to be so afraid of not matching in the past that I would have never put navy and brown and black together.  But I've seen so many great looks come out of mixing colors that I wasn't afraid to do it anymore.  Ahhh, freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment