Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday, August 30

This is being posted very late, but I have a good excuse: tonight was the first home football game at my school.  Football here is a BIG deal.  Everyone in the community comes out to watch it.  (I think this has more to do with the fact that I live in a small, rural town and there is absolutely nothing else to do on a Friday night for only $2!)

Anyway, in honor of the football game I wore my football jersey.  I don't look pulled together at all in this outfit and I seriously debated even posting, but I decided that this is real life.  This is what I legitimately wore to school today and that's what this blog is all about.

I blurred out the school name and my ID badge.  Not like it would be all that hard for a super stalker to figure out my real name and/or where I work.  All the same...

Football Jersey: local sports shop
Grey Pants: NY and Co
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State
Watch: Relic from JcPenney
(Also I wore my Sperry shoes today but apparently I cut those off when I took this picture.  Oops!)


I was super tired all day today: my dogs woke me up at 4:30 this morning because they could somehow sense that there was a bunny in the backyard.  GRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment