Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday, August 28


I am tired today.  Really, that is all I could think of to write here.  Sorry I'm boring.  After a full day of teaching, I want to get into my sweatpants and cuddle with my dogs on the couch while simultaneously eating whatever I can find in my cupboard.  :)

Actually, I love this top so much.  When I saw it, I didn't care how much it cost, I wanted it in my closet!

Top: Altar'd State
Colored Jeans: Kohl's
Nude Flats: Vince Camuto from Dillard's
Watch: Relic from JcPenney
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State

Check out the buttons on the back!

And the ruffle on the sides!









2 comments:

  1. So I completely understand the "being tired" part. I am EXHAUSTED after a day of teaching! My kids were especially wild today! I'm really glad I found you via GCOGH! I started a blog similar to yours, but I couldn't decide between doing a teacher blog and style blog so I just combined them and am doing both lol. I'm trying to figure out what the google+ thing is on here. Your outfit you posted is so cute!! I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting! I'm glad I'm not the only one wiped out.

    ReplyDelete