Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday, August 9

I stepped out of my comfort zone today.  I wasn't one hundred percent in love with the final outfit, but sometimes you have to try new things.

I started out with this basic, blah combo.  Remember, I HATE shorts.  I wasn't leaving the house today though, so this is a special occasion.

 

Just blah, right?  So I added the army jacket I bought fairly recently as well as my new Ariat ankle boots.  This outfit just isn't my style, but I would maybe wear it with a skirt and tights or a pair of skinny jeans.


Feather tank: Kohl's
Grey Shorts: JcPenney
Army Jacket: Maurice's
Boots: Ariat via Ebay

A pendant necklace would also look nice with this.  I'm not leaving the house today though, so I figured it didn't matter.  This is my last Friday of freedom.  Inservice starts on Monday and I have SOOO much to do before the students come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment