Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18

It's really hard to believe we are towards the end of August!  I'm off to church today and then the new high school building has a dedication ceremony that I am going to attend.  Our principal was understanding in that this weekend is our last weekend of "freedom" and so didn't require us to come, but said that if we could, it would be nice.  Since I apparently have no life (and also I wouldn't mind having some brownie points built up in my school and community), and also because I really am truly appreciative to have the new building, I'm going.  Just call me a suck-up.

Dress: Cato Fashions
Shrug: JcPenney
Wedges: Kohl's
Pearl Jewelry: gift from my mother (I think they are from Kohl's)

I have a black and yellow necklace that I have worn with this dress before, but I had to class it up today since my bosses, who are known to wear slacks and button downs to work, are wearing suits to the dedication ceremony today.  That meant, in my mind, that I should probably class it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment