Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, August 12

I'm thinking that, starting today, my posts will have to happen in the evening as my mornings are going to be crazy busy trying to get everything together and out the door in time for work.  I wish my school was one that didn't start until 8 or 9.  I dislike starting at 7:30 am.  I am NOT a morning person!

Dress: Target
Blazer: Deb
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Payless

I had a presentation to give today to my department and several other teachers involved in the new intervention strategies we are implementing.  I think it went okay.  It's never fun going to inservice, but I tried to make it useful.  I also bought donuts for everyone.  Breakfast = please don't hate me for talking at you for four hours. (I didn't really talk at them for the full four hours, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment