Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11

Today our church had a day of service so most people wore jeans or shorts and ratty t-shirts.  Since I was not going to be mowing lawns or mulching gardens for people, I opted to go for a slightly dressier version of the jeans and t-shirt look.  My service today?  I bought two sets of school supplies with backpacks, one for a third-grader and one for a fourth-grader that I will be donating to the school supply drive.  I know, a bit more lame than the hard labor, but I'm trying to prepare for a big presentation I'm giving to both my Language Arts department and the Social Studies department tomorrow.  I'm nervous!  Wish me luck!!

Blue Top: Daisy Fuentes from Kohl's
White tank: Loft
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Necklace: Wet Seal
Blush Flats: Vince Camuto from Dillard's

No comments:

Post a Comment