Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday, August 10

I greatly embarrassed myself today.  To tell the whole story, you have to understand that there was a problem with getting my new debit card that ended with it still somewhere in the mail.  My old one has since expired, which leaves me with no cash and only a credit card while my husband is away on a business trip.  Now, picture me in Sam's Club with my arms full of stuff (because I refused to get a cart because I didn't want to buy that much), waiting in line forever, and finally checking out only to run my credit card through...and find out they don't accept Visa.  UGH.  Who doesn't accept Visa???  Apparently, Sam's Club, people.  Well, I learned my lesson, felt very trashy at the fact that I couldn't even pay the less than $20 price of my total, and did the walk of shame out the door.

It's okay though because I walked my happy butt over to the grocery store and just bought all of my groceries there.  So take that Sam's Club!  Anyone else have an embarrassing story that would make me feel better?

Striped top: Target
Grey Cardigan: Maurice's
Belt: taken off a pair of shorts
Cropped Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Loft
Sperry's: Dillard's

 

I dressed comfy today since it's my last Saturday before work starts again.  I'm going to miss the summer!

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy! Our Sam's Club definitely takes visa. That's the only way I pay at Sams. Weird...

    On another note: I flipped backwards out of my desk chair at work this week. Thankfully I was by myself in the room. The wheels slid on a laminated timeline my classroom mate laid out to line up to the wall. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hopefully you are okay. That totally sounds like something I would do. I am so darn klutzy!!

      Delete