Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday, August 4

It was such a busy day that I didn't get home until close to midnight.  That's why this post is a day late!  I met up with a friend for lunch to celebrate her birthday and it ended up turning into an all-afternoon hang-out-and-run-errands time.  Then I met up with another friend for dinner and a Shakespeare play in the park.

It was such a great day.  It was overcast all day but didn't rain, thank goodness.  This outfit went from church to lunch to running errands, to dinner, to sitting in the woods watching a play and nothing was wrinkled at the end of the day.  I have to say I was quite impressed by that.  I will have to wear this again to work on a day I have to stay late.

Mint Top: Kohl's
Maxi Skirt: Marshall's
Leopard Belt: Ann Taylor
Leopard Flats: Target
Star Necklace: gift from my grandmother
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State


The pictures don't really do this outfit justice.  It was much cuter in person than the pictures show.  In the pictures it looks sloppy, unkempt, and ill-fitting.  That is not how it looked at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment