Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday, August 13

This afternoon I hit the wall.  I just felt exhausted.  School hasn't even officially started yet, but boy is it hard to be done with summer!

I spent the morning meeting with my student teacher and the rest of the day unpacking and getting my room organized.  I'm so excited to have a new school, but the whole moving in thing is not my friend.  I had to move my house by myself last year, but for some reason I am not as motivated to get my classroom organized.  I wish I could just shut my eyes, sprinkle some pixie dust, and have my classroom ready to go.

Since I was moving boxes, unpacking stuff, and generally expecting to get a little dusty and sweaty, I opted to wear something work appropriate but also stretchy and cottony that could move with me and hide any dirt/dust spots.

Coral top: Dana Buchman from Kohl's
Cardigan: blu pepper from Altar'd State
Skirt: Kohl's
Silver flip-flops: Cato Fashions
Technically, teachers aren't allowed to wear flip-flops to school in my district, but since today was supposed to be a day off for me (inservice doesn't start until Wednesday), I figured it wouldn't matter.  I'm such a rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment