Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday, August 21

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

First off, I had to take a Tylenol PM last night just to make sure I would go to sleep.  It's amazing how the first day of school is still full of nervous energy after all these years.

I loved my outfit a lot today.  I felt pulled together and professional and still very comfortable.  The only bad thing about my outfit: my blazer, which is made of some very flimsy material (apparently), ripped down the back seam when I bent down to pick something up.  It was NOT too small, and I am NOT the Hulk.  I tried to sew it up between classes and then hoped I could get through the day.  I couldn't just take it off because the shirt I was wearing was sleeveless and we aren't allowed to wear sleeveless shirts.  I'm definitely returning it.  It makes me sad because I really liked it.  The skirt was also bought online and I LOVE it!  I'd been wanting a pencil skirt, but my curves do not often fit into "business attire" and still look good.  This dress is made of a stretchy but structured material and it works perfectly!!

Shirt: blu pepper from Altar'd State
Blazer: JcPenney
Pencil Skirt: Elle from Kohl's
Kitten Heels: Union Bay
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: The Mustard Seed


My husband sent me those flowers at work today.  How sweet is that?!?  I absolutely adore Gerbera daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment