Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday, September 1

I'm keepin' it real today.  I am posting what I actually wore.

I did a mud run today and we wore costumes.  It was fun.  It was dirty.  I am now completely exhausted.  I would TOTALLY do it again!  It was almost 4 miles and 19 obstacles.  :)

I dressed up as a Minion (from Despicable Me)!!

The costume was tight, but it had to be for me to swim and slide and crawl through mud and keep my clothes on!

Yep, those are running girls on my big toes!  I got the nail wraps from Jamberry Nails.

I might not be able to post Monday or Tuesday; I'm not sure how great the internet will be where I'm going.  I have a family member going in for surgery and I will be traveling and staying in a hotel.  I'll post my outfits from those two days when I return if I can't get a good connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment