Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday, September 19

WARNING: This week is Homecoming Spirit Week, so each day I will be dressed for the appropriate dress-up theme.

Today's Theme: Throwback Thursday;  I chose the '80s.  Like I even needed to say that after you see the picture!

Yep, that's a fanny pack.

You can't see my face, but I had a scrunchy in my hair to do a cool side-pony that I had crimped by leaving braids in my hair overnight.  Also, I had on blue eyeshadow.  LOTS of it!

On a side note, I had to tell my students that yes, in fact, people wore fanny packs in the eighties and we thought it was cool.  They didn't believe me, so I had to pull up pictures from the internet to prove it.  So sad that the eighties were so long ago that the students don't know about that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment