Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friday, September 27

I was so busy Friday after school that I didn't even get to post until now.  Where does the time go??

I wasn't crazy about wearing this dress with these boots, but it was too warm to wear tall boots and when I put on flats, the outfit looked blah.  I used to make fun of people who wore their UGG boots with everything, and I still don't own a pair of UGGs, but I was flirting with that style so I guess I need to start keeping my mouth shut about it.

Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: Maurice's
Boots: Kohl's
Monogram Necklace: gift from a friend


Bracelet: Target
        



There is a story that goes with the boots: my mom gave them to me for Christmas. When I opened them up, she told me that I needed some "Indian" boots to represent my heritage (I'm Native American--Choctaw to be exact).  Anyway, I had to laugh because she bought them at Kohl's.  Not exactly what I would have in mind for representing my heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment