Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday, September 8

I wore bright colors today in an attempt to cheer myself up.  My husband left on yet another business trip and this time he's going to be gone six months.  This is going to be one LONG school year.  One good thing is that he will get to come home one weekend a month.

Dress: JcPenney
Flyaway Cardigan: Altar'd State
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Target
Wedges: Nine West Outlet

I bought the dress last year for my birthday and I really haven't worn it since then.  I like the cut of it and find it very flattering, though, so I figured I'd try it with my cardigan today and I like how it turned out.  I may also try it later with my tan blazer.  Since the colors in the dress are so bright, I tried to tone it down with my necklace.  The shoes are more of a fuschia than a bright pink, but they really look like they match the dress when paired with it.  I guess that goes to show you how you don't have to match everything exactly for it to look good.

Also, I was very impressed with my hair this morning.  I finger-combed it and that was it.  Second-day romantic waves.  Good job, hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment