Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6

I got home late and I'm really tired.  So all I can think to say is that I really really like this outfit.  It evolved as I was getting ready as I changed some of the accessories to figure out what looked best.

It started out like this:

Eyelet Peplum Top: Ann Taylor
Blue Pencil Skirt: Kohl's
Necklace: LOFT
Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Then I tried this:
I took away the necklace and added the gray shrug from The Limited

Then I traded out the sandals for flats:
Flats: TOMS

The necklace clashed with the cardigan (it had sparkles but you can't tell in the pictures).  The sandals, while cute, didn't fit the vibe of the rest of the outfit, so I opted for the gray flats instead.  It was serendipitous that the flats matched my shrug.  I had to wear the shrug to work as I am not allowed to wear sleeveless.  I really do love the outfit itself so much though!



No comments:

Post a Comment