Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday, September 5

Thank goodness it's Friday Eve.  Seriously.

You know you're a teacher when...you get cursed at by a student who then refuses to leave the classroom when you ask that student to go to the office and the rest of the class keeps right on going without even really knowing what happened.  :)  Yep, that was my last class today.  My student teacher didn't even realize what was going on.

Ahhhh, teenagers.

Here's today's outfit.  It's kinda boring.  But at least you can see the formula for a really easy outfit:  plain dress + colored belt + matching colored shoes.  I have really cute red wedges I wanted to wear with this outfit, but I couldn't handle the thought of standing all day in them.

Black Dress: Kohl's
Red Belt: Target
Red Flats: Kohl's

No jewelry today.  You can't tell in the picture, but the neckline of the dress has black jewels sewn in for added interest.  No need for a necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment