Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 16

WARNING: This week is Homecoming Spirit Week, so each day I will be dressed for the appropriate dress-up theme.

Today's theme was "Twin Day" so the entire English department wore white button downs and black pants.  I opted to add the neon yellow flats to add some color back in!

Boy, did I need some brightness in my day today too!  I worked for 13 hours straight today.  Our data person screwed up our intervention groups and didn't organize the kids into the correct groups according to the protocols we had set out, so I spent about five hours after school working on that.  THEN, I was scheduled to supervise the float-building for the Homecoming parade.  I.  am.  exhausted.

White Top: Kohl's
Black Pants: Marshall's
Neon Flats: Kohl's
Silver bracelet: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment