Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday, September 10

I had a bad day.  My student teacher had subbed for me yesterday since I had to go to a training and I came back to find out she had 'tried something new' and that meant I had to re-teach the entire thing--I say "I" but really that meant she was supposed to.  I also had a colleague be very disrespectful and rude to me about a program I'm not in charge of nor did I create.  I finally had to say "You don't need to yell at me; I was trying to help you.  I'm not even in charge of this!"

I hate confrontations.  I'm known as "smiley," "nice," and "happy."  I was definitely feeling like none of those things today.  Thus I am physically and emotionally drained.  Thankfully I have an awesome group of students so they weren't even the problem!  It's crazy to me that I'm having more problems today with adults than I had with students.

Sorry to be Debby Downer today.  I really needed to vent though.

Here's today's outfit.  I liked it.  It was comfy and the colors were fun.  I would have worn the top without the cardigan (like in the first picture), but I was worried it would technically be considered sleeveless and we can't wear sleeveless tops at work.  I still got a few compliments on it today though.


Periwinkle Top: Ann Taylor
Lace Skirt: Kohl's
Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State
Gold Belt: Came off a pair of Dana Buchman pants (Kohl's)
Flats: Vince Camuto (Dillard's)
Cardigan: Dana Buchman (Kohl's)



No comments:

Post a Comment