Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 22

Still grading...will this pile of papers never end?!?!

I'm hoping to be done with the grading by 4pm.  That is my goal.  I did stop the madness this morning by going to church.  And the weather is perfect fall weather, so I could finally pull out my jean jacket and my tights and my new booties.

At first I tried it on without a belt, but it looked like something was missing...
 With the belt, I feel it looked much better and more pulled together.  Amazing how a little piece of a leather can make a difference!
Dress: JcPenney
Belt: off of another dress, but can't remember what
Navy Tights: Target
Jean Jacket: Old Navy
Black Booties: Ariat (from Ebay)
Necklace: from a flea market in FL

The navy and the black actually went pretty well together.  The picture doesn't really show the difference in color.  I was worried it would look like I couldn't tell the difference between navy and black, but in reality, the colors just complement the colors in the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment