Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday, September 7

Today is my husband's last day at home.  It's going to be hard to have him gone again; this time he'll be gone for six months!

We went to town to run some errands this afternoon and I bought myself some goodies at Marshall's.  On the way into the store, a very kind woman stopped me to tell me how much she loved my outfit.  :)  It made my day!!


Purple Dress: JcPenney
Black Tank: Banana Republic
Grey Cardigan: Target
Purple Necklace: Francesca's
Black Sandals: Target
Silver Flower Hair Barette: Vanity

Here's what I got at Marshall's.  I'm so so so excited for fall to finally get here. I can't wait until the weather catches up with the calendar and it starts to cool off.

 
I really love the shoes by Aeropostale and hope to wear them all fall!  The green slacks are from Express and are supposed to be "ankle pants" but  I'm short so they fit me like regular pants.  As for the jacket, I've been wanting a moto jacket for SOOO long now and this one by Guess is so soft AND it looks really expensive.  Plus I love the cognac color.  My husband HATED this jacket because it's not real leather.  Also he said he didn't like the quilted part.  I ignored him though and got it for ME. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment