Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, September 13

I could tell it was Friday the 13th.  My students were awesome today though.  It was an issue with my student teacher I was having.  But things are better now.

Anyone had a student teacher before?  Any suggestions you may have for me?

I had a completely different outfit planned for today, but it was a little military-esque and since I had to have a confrontation/discussion with my student teacher this morning, I didn't want what I had to say to be affected by my strict-looking, military-looking outfit.

Anyone else ever dressed to soften their look when they knew they were going to have to confront someone?  Am I the only one who thinks about how my clothes might affect what I say? (Or more importantly, how others interpret what I say?)

Maxi Dress: gift from my mother; I think she got it from Avon
White Tee: Target
Long Necklace: Kohl's
Shoes: TOMS ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment