Sunday, February 22, 2015

Migraines

Since about October, I have been having these horrific migraines.  Yesterday another one hit.  I took the medicine the doctor had prescribed for me and then I was out.  Six hours straight of sleeping since I wasn't able to even move after taking the medicine.  Today my head still hurt (more like a soreness than the ice-pick pain from yesterday).

Unfortunately this meant no grading or prepping for the week.  It's a vicious cycle of stress causing headaches which cause me to be unable to do anything which in turn causes more stress…well, you get the idea.

I was able to get dressed yesterday but promptly took medicine after getting ready.  Today I was able to be up and around and felt semi-normal.  Yippee!

Gray Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever21
Black Tights
Black Boots: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Target

I took this while hubby and I were driving.  I kinda felt like Ginnifer Goodwin.


I was hoping to sort of recreate her cute hair.  My pic above doesn't really do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment