Friday, February 6, 2015

Days 3-5 and Modified Project333


Hello Everyone!

Well, the middle of the week quickly turned into the end of the week and I didn't get in a post until now.

I do have some changes to tell you about though.  I decided to do a modified version of Project333 instead of just a 30x30.  I realized I just needed to go ahead and do this!  I think I was waiting to hear if hubby and I were going to be moving first (fyi we're not) and I just figured, why wait to move to do what is going to be good for me?

I added to my 33 items.  I have 50 items in my closet right now (daily wear shirts, cardigans/blazers, pants, skirts, and dresses).  I did not count shoes and jewelry.  I will have to do that in time.  I got rid of at least 150 items!  I have 50 items also picked out and boxed up for Spring, Summer, and Fall.  It's like a capsule wardrobe for each season.  I'm so excited to see how it works!!



Wednesday's Outfit:
Cream Sweater: Kohl's
Striped Skirt: Walmart
Flyaway Cardigan: Gifted; I think from Maurice's
Black Tights: Walmart
Black Fringed Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Premier Jewelry

I forgot to take a picture of Thursday's outfit.  I wore a lace shift dress with a red blazer, kitten heels, and a statement necklace.  I had to help with interviews.

Mug Sweater: Kohl's
Grey Stretchy Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Gifted, but I think from Kohl's
Necklace: Gifted, from Forever21


Here are some pictures of my new closet space.  Look at all the extra hangers (there are more in the spare closet)!  The pile of clothes on the ground in the corner needs to be folded neatly and eventually made into a t-shirt blanket.  I need to find someone who can make one for me!


And here is my capsule wardrobe.  You can sort of see it in the above photo.  I didn't count the workout clothes, lounge around the house sweatshirts, or pjs and underwear (in the dresser above).


Here is the storage for each season.  It's so exciting!


This is the one for spring--just a month away until I open up these boxes!


Also, check out how I plan my outfits for the week.  It's not a brand-new idea, but it really works for me!
I made these out of scrapbooking paper and cut to fit my closet rods.  If I take 5 minutes to plan my outfits, I don't have to think about it the ENTIRE week!

No comments:

Post a Comment