Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 1 30x30 Challenge

Here's the first outfit.  I did have to "cheat" today since I haven't done laundry and the pair of jeans on my 30x30 is dirty.  I will be putting the ones I wore today away after I do laundry today and sticking to to the ones I plan to use for the month!

Gray Lace Sweater: Forever21
Pink Undershirt (can't see it): NY&Co
Jeans: Seven7 from Lane Bryant
Brown Boots: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Premier Jewelry

Side note: I do not have strings coming out of my rear.  Thanks to my dog, we now have bits of string all over the house.  I didn't notice it was in the picture until now!!

Also, here are a few of the upcoming outfits I may use in the future with my 30x30, as picked out by my app (Pureple).  This app is making getting dressed for the week a breeze!




No comments:

Post a Comment