Tuesday, February 3, 2015

30x30 Day 2

It's hard to believe it's February.  I stopped blogging almost a year ago!

I think I'm getting to the point in my career where I'm starting to feel burnt out.  I'm not sure how to snap myself out of it.  I still love my job (for what it's worth) and, for the most part, I love the kiddos.  It's just the pressure, and the paperwork, and the impossibly high expectations for my own and my students' performances…and all for, what?  Possibly a handful of kids appreciating it and less money than what a player on the losing team makes for being in the Super Bowl?  Really?  I wouldn't care if it didn't also suck up all my personal time.  I need ideas beyond the "get a mani/pedi/massage" or "do something for you" answer.  I need something sustainable to get me out of the 'crispy around the edges' feeling.  

Here's Day 2's outfit.  This first week is going to be easy to plan.


A student told me I look like a ladybug today.  I guess I'll be hearing that more often than I want this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment