Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday--Work Day

Sunday is typically the day I trot my happy behind to the school where I work so that I can grade interactive notebooks and make all the copies I need for the week.  I'm typically there for 3+ hours.  It makes my Sundays pretty busy between Church and Small Group.

I'm still loving my Pureple app.  I figured out how I wanted to use their Outfits feature.  I like that it gives suggestions, and I definitely will use that when I need help and inspiration, but the way I've decided to use it is to track what I wear from day to day.  This way, at the end of the three months of my capsule wardrobe, I can see how many times I've worn something or if I haven't worn an item at all.  This will make cutting my 50 items down to 33 easier (I HOPE!).

If I make an outfit, when I click on the individual item from the Wardrobe page I can see that outfit.  Like here:

In the picture above, I had clicked on the red blazer from the Wardrobe page and, underneath where it says Notes, it shows all the outfits where I've worn the red blazer.  Cool huh?

Saturday, I went out to run errands and, while it was definitely feeling like spring outside, I still needed some long sleeves, so I added a cardigan.  What do you think?  Do you like it buttoned or unbuttoned?


Here's what I wore today to church and to the school to work.  I changed to sweats and a t-shirt before small group.  I just want to be comfy before work tomorrow!!

Dress: Maurice's
Belt: super old; not sure.  I think it may have come from a dress I got at JcPenney
Tights: JcPenney
Boots: Born
Necklace: (you can see it better in the picture below): Premier Jewelry

Is this the first time I've shown my face?  Gosh.  I really can't figure out how to make my whole body
fit into a picture like some bloggers (Yasi from Hello Gorgeous!, for example, does an amazing job).

Bracelet: gift from my mom


Jacket: given to me from a good friend; it's a little big now though.
It may be time to give it to a new owner.  It matched my outfit well, though!
I didn't even end up needing the jacket.  It was so warm outside today!

No comments:

Post a Comment