Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday: Let It Snow!

I'm thankful we have Monday off because of President's Day.  Otherwise, we'd probably have a snow day!  I am happy to report that I was able to get into town to do my grocery shopping before it started snowing.  Now I hope I don't have to leave the house until the plows have come by tomorrow.  I have some grading to do in my classroom before school resumes on Tuesday.  The students made some awesome posters on Of Mice and Men and the themes/motifs in the novel.

As you see, I started out wearing flats to church, but after we got home, I quickly changed into boots.  It was too cold!

**I'm also going to admit I also ditched the bracelets.  They just made too much noise and kept getting in my way.  I definitely would not teach wearing these.  They would distract me (and the students)!
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Pants: Kohl's
Flats: Hush Puppies
Oklahoma Necklace: Etsy (gift from hubby last Valentine's Day)
Bracelets: Plain cuff, gift from my mother; Chevron, boutique in OK

Ah, the innocence of not realizing how cold it was outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment