Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tuesday and Wednesday: The Slump

I've been noticing that my colleagues are all retreating into their own rooms.  We aren't venturing out into the hallways much anymore.  It makes me sad.  I miss the camaraderie!  I feel like February is just a slump for teachers.  UGH.  I hate that this month is so hard on everyone.

On top of that, we had a student pass away last night.  A death in 'the family' is never good--and our school really is like a family.



Blue Dress: Kohl's
Blazer (red by the way, not pink although it looks pink in the picture!): Target
Necklace: Dustee's
White Tights: Marshalls
Boots: Payless

Polka-Dot Top: Kohl's
Cardigan: J. Crew
Red Cords: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's
Boots: Kohl's
Happy thoughts: I bought this pretty red lip gloss at Walmart for super cheap, and I love it.  I'm wearing it in both of the above pictures.  It is supposed to be a plumping gloss, but I don't think that part really works.  I just like the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment