Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Suitcase Full of Books

We had a two hour delay for school today due to the frigid temperatures.  I actually wore a pair of sweatpants over my tights this morning when I came into work!  Hey, ya gotta do what you can to keep warm!

I also brought with me a suitcase full of books.  I brought in a bunch of nonfiction books to give some options for my honors classes, who are going to start a new independent reading project.  I kid you not, every single one of my books got checked out.  Every. Single. One.  That has NEVER happened before.  I am so amazed by my students.  Some of them picked out whoppers that had over 600 pages in them.  These kids are just so cool!

Black Top: Kohl's
Mint Skirt: Target
Black Tights
Black Slouch Boots: Payless
Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment