Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesdays: A Signal that the Week is Almost Over

This week has been just weirdly bad.  We've all had bad weeks that make us feel like curling into a ball and hiding in a blanket fort with a tub of ice cream. This isn't like that.  This is the weird, nothing-seems-to-be-clicking kind of weeks.  Lots of mis-communicating, frustrated co-workers not being able to handle any more, and pointing fingers.  I've tried to stay out of it all as much as possible, but it's hard when you have any sort of leadership role.  I just keep smiling and telling myself that I get to go to an awesome conference at the end of the month that will allow me to feel a breath of freshness.

I curled my hair today.  To be honest, I was going for the beach waves for short hair look that everyone seems to be able to pull off, but I just can't seem to do it right.  So, instead, it just looks curled.  Definitely something to brighten my spirits either way.


Gray Sweater: Old Navy
Black Checkered Pants: Cynthia Rowley from Marshall's
Necklace: Gift from my mom
Flats: Target
This outfit could have used some bracelets, but I've found I don't really like teaching and wearing bracelets because they become a distraction when I'm trying to write on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment